For the foreseeable future, we’re using a web-conferencing service called “Zoom” to allow us to meet with groups and individuals while maintain spacial distance in accordance with the COVID19 pandemic regulations. Connecting matters to us. Connecting helps us lend and borrow hope and courage! Connecting makes us better, stronger, braver, wiser, and healthier.
To download the Zoom app for Android: ZOOM
To download the Zoom app for iPhone: ZOOM
To download the Zoom app for PC: ZOOM
Not only does Zoom allow us to keep the spacial distance between us to slow or stop the spread of a virus, but it also saves us travel time, gas, and saves the planet from the extra carbon monoxide from our tailpipes! QuittersWin meetings are starting back up thanks to Zoom! Get in touch, so we can be sure you get the notifications! Call, text, or email Tim or fill out a CONTACT FORM.
QuittersWin groups are always offered without cost to participants – no cost, no co-pay, no insurance requirements.
Some QuittersWin groups are open to all and are offered in public settings.
- MONDAYS 6:00 pm ON ZOOM! (see above)
Athol Hospital (2033 Main St. Athol, MA) Briggs Conf. Rm.
- WEDNESDAYS 7:00 pm ON ZOOM! (see above)
The People’s Place (73 City Hall Ave. Gardner, MA) orientation for new members at 6:30 pm.
Some QuittersWin groups are offered by special arrangement and therefore participation is limited by certain criteria.
The following groups are offered on a weekly basis and are opened to anyone who receives Primary or Specialty Care from a…
- Valley Medical Group provider
- Cooley Dickinson Medical Group provider
Mondays at 3:30 pm (3:00 orientation for new folks)
at the Easthampton Health Center (238 Northampton St.) Phone (413) 529-9300 to register
Tuesdays at 4:00 pm (3:30 orientation for new folks)
at Amherst Medical Associates Phone (413) 256-8561 to register
(170 University Dr.)
Wednesdays at 4:00 pm (3:30 orientation for new folks)
at the Greenfield Health Center (329 Conway St.) Phone (413) 774-6301 to register
QuittersWin Core Beliefs and Group Guidelines
· Everyone in the community has something to learn from everyone on the community and everyone in the community has something to teach to everyone in the community.
· No one in the community is as strong, wise, brave, or capable as everyone in the community.
· Out of respect for all speakers and all listeners we limit talking to one member at a time.
· Because we understand that our human condition can lead us to hold untruths and cause our perceptions to be skewed, we make every effort to keep our minds open and honestly consider other explanations for things we think we “know.”
· Out of this diversity of understanding, we hope to discern ultimate truth for the good of all, without need to hold unhelpful or unhealthy beliefs out of some motive of ego.
· As each of us attains our noble goals, all of us grow stronger, wiser, and more capable.
· In spite of our individual imperfections, diverse experiences, and past failures, as a community we hold confidently to the certainty that freedom from addiction is possible and is, in fact, close at hand!