For the foreseeable future, we’re using a web-conferencing service called “Zoom” to allow us to meet with groups and individuals while maintain spacial distance in accordance with the COVID19 pandemic regulations. Connecting matters to us. Connecting helps us lend and borrow hope and courage! Connecting makes us better, stronger, braver, wiser, and healthier.
To download the Zoom app for Android: ZOOM
To download the Zoom app for iPhone: ZOOM
To download the Zoom app for PC: ZOOM
Not only does Zoom allow us to keep the spacial distance between us to slow or stop the spread of a virus, but it also saves us travel time, gas, and saves the planet from the extra carbon monoxide from our tailpipes! QuittersWin meetings are starting back up thanks to Zoom! Get in touch, so we can be sure you get the notifications! Call, text, or email Tim or fill out a CONTACT FORM.
QuittersWin groups are always offered without cost to participants – no cost, no co-pay, no insurance requirements. Some QuittersWin groups are open to all and are offered in public settings.
PUBLIC GROUPS (All Recovery)
- MONDAYS 6:00 pm ON ZOOM! (see above)
- Anyone can attend this meeting, regardless of their addiction.
- For now, this virtual meeting replaces the Athol, MA & Gardner, MA meetings.
- The following group is offered on a weekly basis and is opened to anyone who receives Primary or Specialty Care from…
- Valley Medical Group providers
- Cooley Dickinson Medical Group providers
Wednesdays ON ZOOM at 4:00 pm (3:30 orientation for new folks) Phone (413) 774-6301 to register. For now, this virtual group replaces the groups that met in Easthampton, Amherst, and Greenfield, MA.