QuittersWin groups are always offered without cost to participants – no cost, no co-pay, no insurance requirements.
For any questions, please contact us!
Tobacco Cessation and Addiction Recover in Athol, MA:
Briggs Conference Room Athol Hospital, 2033 Main St. Athol, MA 01331
QuittersWin Core Beliefs and Group Guidelines
- Everyone in the community has something to learn from everyone on the community and everyone in the community has something to teach to everyone in the community.
- No one in the community is as strong, wise, brave, or capable as everyone in the community.
- Out of respect for all speakers and all listeners we limit talking to one member at a time.
- Because we understand that our human condition can lead us to hold untruths and cause our perceptions to be skewed, we make every effort to keep our minds open and honestly consider other explanations for things we think we “know.”
- Out of this diversity of understanding, we hope to discern ultimate truth for the good of all, without need to hold unhelpful or unhealthy beliefs out of some motive of ego.
- As each of us attains our noble goals, all of us grow stronger, wiser, and more capable.
- In spite of our individual imperfections, diverse experiences, and past failures, as a community we hold confidently to the certainty that freedom from addiction is possible and is, in fact, close at hand!
Downloadable Tobacco Cessation and Addiction Recovery Resources!
FEEL FREE to download these tools for your own use,
FEEL FREE to share them with people you love,
FEEL FREE to share a link to this page via social media,
because, at the end of the day, all I want is for
YOU to FEEL FREE!